Friday, March 14, 2008

CARS Movie (2006)

USER COMMENTS:

I’ve watched this movie for a hundred of times. Aside from the fact that my son Rafael likes cars a lot, it’s nice to see this movie because it gives me an easier task in explaining to my children the importance of working hand in hand with other people. At age 5, my twin kids has understanding of what teamwork and true friendship means.

Directors: John Lasseter
Joe Ranft
Writers: John Lasseter
Joe Ranft
Genre: Sport/Comedy/Animation/Family

Plot Outline:
A hot-shot race-car named Lightning McQueen gets waylaid in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family.

Awards:
Nominated for 2 Oscars. Another 16 wins & 19 nominations

Casts: Owen Wilson
Paul Newman
Michael Keaton
Bonnie Hunt
Larry The Cable Guy
Cheech Marin
Tony Shalhoub
Guido Quaroni
Jenifer Lewis
Paul Dooley
Michael Wallis
George Carlin
Katherine Helmond, etc…

No comments: