Wednesday, February 6, 2008

E.T.

We've recently let our kids watch E.T. on DVD.
I like this movie because even before when movie-making is not that 'hi-tech' the director made E.T. look so real. I like the kind of friendship the movie imparts and the simplicity of what happiness means to a child.
I just don't like it when E.T. has to go because it never fails to make me cry. And so did our daughter, Julia. After the movie she cried for an hour! Memories of my own childhood came back...I cried uncontrollably too! I was worried that E.T. and her friends will never see each other again.
Drew Barrymore is so cute in this movie.
It's nice seeing Drew as a very young girl, from there you instantly knew she'll be a big star when she grows up.
Directed by Steven Spielberg
Casts: Drew Barrymore, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote, Dee Wallace, Robert MacNaughton, K.C. Martel, Sean Frye, David M. O'dell, Richard Swingler, Frank Toth, etc..
Rated PG
Genre: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

No comments: