Friday, February 15, 2008

FOREVER YOUNG

This is the very first movie I watched with my then boyfriend John (we’ve been married since year 2000), the year was 1993. How time flies; eight years of blissful marriage with 3 kids, and still this movie is my all time favorite. It is also becoming a favorite of my children.

Today is Valentine’s Day so I’m sharing to you this movie that makes me believe that love finds a way. Watch it with your special someone.

Plot/Synopsis: A 1939 test pilot asks his best friend to use him as a guinea pig for a cryogenics experiment. Daniel McCormick wants to be frozen for a year so that he doesn't have to watch his girlfriend lying in a coma. The next thing Daniel knows is that he's been awoken in 1992.


Writer: Rob Hartill
Director: Steve Miner
Casts: Mel Gibson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Elijah Wood, Isabel Glasser, Joe Morton, George Wendt, Nicolas Surovy etc..
Genre: Romance/Drama/Adventure/Comedy/Sci-fi
Rated PG for some language and domestic conflict

No comments: