Monday, February 4, 2008

MY LIFE - Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman

A very close friend of mine was detected to have a brain tumor just a couple of days ago. She's only 32, was married for only a year, and have a 2 month old baby. She is due for operation today. My heart cries for her, but I know she can make it. I know her to be a tough and strong woman...

With my friends recent condition, I suddenly remember the movie of Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman, MY LIFE. Keaton was in the prime of his life when diagnosed with cancer. In the movie, he also have a young baby boy. Keaton, used his remaining days by recording his thoughts and sharing advices to his son thru a video cam.

I like this movie beacuse it speaks about the vulnerability of life...that life is not permanent...and that life should be spent in a way that enhances the relationship of people. Keaton's amazing acting is also noted.

If you are an emotional person, make sure you have tons of facial tissue before you watch this movie.

I rate MY LIFE: 5 stars.

Click on image to buy.

No comments: